Are you visiting Molalla or planning too?
Here is a list of those things that excite many of the people coming to Molalla.
- The Molalla Buckeroo; Rodeo from 1913, seventh largest rodeo in America by cowboy participation; with a huge carnival and nightly fireworks. Always July fourth week and home to events most weekends all summer long; such as Spanish rodeos, tractor pulls and junior rodeos.
- The Giant July Fourth Street Parade, Second Largest Parade in Oregon, Cowboys, Floats, Cars Tractors, marching units, bands and excitement.
- The freedom 5k run. The Goat Mountain Gallop and the Molalla River Trail race. All popular running and walking events!
- The Molalla River Corridor, a scenic waterway that leads to the Table Rock Wilderness area, with some of Oregon's most accessible forest hiking and horseback trails, with trails to Table Rock wilderness area, Roster Rock highest non volcanic peak in Oregon, Peachuck Look out, a stone two story fire lookout, Image creek trail, once site of the largest stone carving by native Americans, and outstanding river camp sites, with swimming, kayaking, fishing. Many areas have improved conveniences nearby.
- Northwest Live Steam miniature Railroad Park; a beautifully manicured park with picnicking areas, refreshment stand, a free model train rides for the whole family.
- Molalla BMX track, home of continuous bike racing with tournaments often.
- Sharp's Green Acres model aircraft facility.
- Molalla Farmers Market, with fresh veggies, and farm direct produce.
- The Rodeo Walk of Fame, with bronze inlays of the "Heroes of Rodeo” on the down town streets of Molalla. A great walking tour of the community.
Search our web site for specifics, dates and fees.